Curry leaves – 2 cup…
Coriander Seeds – 4 tsp
Channa Dal – 4 tsp
Fenugreek Seeds – 2tsp
Dry Red Chilly – 5
Hing – ¼ tsp
Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
Tamarind Extract – ½ cup
Jaggery – Small Piece
Mustard Oil – ¼ cup
• Wash the curry leaves and pat dry them.
• In a pan add channa dal, coriander seeds, red chilli, fenugreek seeds and the curry leaves and roast this till the dal turns brown.
• Switch off the flame and add hing and allow it to cool down.
• Once it is cool blend it into powder.
• In a pan heat oil and add the tamarind extract and the grounded curry leaves powder, salt and jaggery.
• Keep strring till the mix comes to a semi thick consistency.
• Allow it to cool and then keep it in an air tight container.