All Purpose Powder – 225g
Caster sugar – 225 g
Butter – 170 g
Eggs – 3
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Vanilla extract– 1 tsp
Note: All the ingredients to be should be in room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar together with an electric whisk for 10 mints.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat for 5 more mints
- Mix All Purpose Powder and baking powder together.
- Fold the dry ingredients to the wet mixture slowly.
- Keep folding till all the flour is combined well.
- Pour the batter into the mould and tap the mould to get rid of excess air.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 – 25 minutes